BCT LLC requires all employees to maintain a daily record of their work attendance in an approved timekeeping system to account for both Direct and Indirect labor hours worked. BCT LLC employees will utilize the BCT electronic timekeeping program, Unanet, to capture these hours on a daily basis. Each employee working on a specific contract will be assigned a Project/Task, which will be coded into the system.
The electronic time sheet is the only way BCT LLC knows how many hours an employee worked, total client charges, and payroll calculations. The employee is personally responsible for the accuracy and completeness of their timesheet. Only the employee can document hours and any falsification of time entry is considered fraud and means for immediate termination of employment.
BCT employees must observe the Timekeeping Policy signed at time of employment:
Unanet Time Procedures
- Your Unanet electronic timesheet is available via the BCT Service Portal:
Your account is password protected
- Employees are required to record and save their time worked on a daily basis.
- Hours entered are to be in quarter-hour increments, unless otherwise specified by the contract.
- For any days not worked (weekends, vacation, sick days, etc.) please leave the field blank; the system will not allow zeros, and enter the reason no hours were recorded for that day in the comment box. This is not required for weekends or holidays.
- Each time sheet must be submitted electronically by the employee within 24 hours of the end of each semi-monthly pay period. Once your timesheet is submitted, it goes to your supervisor for approval. Once the timesheet is approved, it may not be changed unless the approving supervisor is notified.
- The pay periods run on a semi-monthly basis. The first pay period runs from 1st through the 15th of the month and is paid on the 25th of the month. The second pay period runs from the 16th through the end of the month and is paid on the 10th of the following month.
- Only hours actually worked should be included in your total hours. Time spent at lunch, on breaks, at appointments, etc. should not be recorded.
- If an employee will be absent for a prolonged period of time, on some form of authorized leave or on travel status, they are required to complete a future timesheet/leave request in Unanet prior to leaving. The field for the day(s) should be left blank and a comment entered for that day(s) the employee will be out. If the employee does not have access to Unanet during time away from work, he or she should contact the Human Resources Department.